2012 m. balandžio 22 d., sekmadienis

commercials by Burton and Lynch

Several weeks ago I have been gone to Paris. I visited an exhibition of Tim Burton`s works in La Cinémathèque Française. Among all the amazing stuff I have seen there (his early films and drawings, his poems from teenage years, school papers etc.), I sighted some of his commercials which I thought are worth sharing. His creative touch is very recognizable in the commercial works, so I will not give the hints to particular films (not only his), because it is clear enough.




(sorry, I did not manage to find this one in better quality)


I was discussing these amazing ads with my friends and they said that I also must see the commercials made by Lynch. He did not manage to avoid his common creative touch too...




commercial for Yves Saint Laurent fragrance


Here is a further list of his commercial works, if you have got interested: http://www.lynchnet.com/ads/